YORK, Pa – Glatfelter Insurance Group is proud to announce the accomplishments of four associates who recently earned new insurance-related designations. As an organization dedicated to continued education and excellence, Glatfelter encourages associates to pursue new insurance or specialized industry designations each year.
The associates completed courses and exams in pursuit of the following professional designations: Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Associate in Claims (AIC), Associate in General Insurance and Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR). Additionally, one associate has earned his Master of Education degree with the help of Glatfelter’s tuition assistance program.
GIG offers congratulations to:
- Katherine Anderson, AINS, AIS, AU, CPCU, EMT – New Designation: AIC
- Clayton Bugey – New Designation: CISR
- Gregory Bunn – New Designations: AIC, M.Ed. in Training and Development
- Jill McKinley – New Designation: AINS
- Mary Miller – New Designation: CISR
- Timothy Reid, AINS – New Designation: AIC
- Christopher Rodgers – New Designation: ARM
- Eric Stuber, AIC, AIS, CCLA, LPCS, SCLA – New Designation: AINS
About Glatfelter Insurance Group - @glatfelterins
Glatfelter Insurance Group (GIG), named one of the Best Places to Work in PA for 15 years in a row, is one of the largest program managers and insurance brokers in the US with more than 500 associates serving 30,000 clients. An all-lines, full-service insurance broker, Glatfelter provides property, casualty, life, accident and health insurance products and risk management services on both a retail and wholesale specialty basis throughout the country, utilizing a network of more than 3,000 independent agents and brokers.