Glatfelter Insurance Group (GIG) is proud to announce the accomplishments of five associates who recently earned new designations. As an organization committed to growth and continued education, Glatfelter associates are encouraged to pursue insurance and specialized industry designations each year.
These associates have completed all tasks, courses and exams required for the following designations: Associate in Claims (AIC), Associate in General Insurance (AINS), Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR and CISR - Elite) and Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI).
- Amy Chamberlin – New Designation: AAI
- Carissa Cheshire – New Designation: CISR
- Alexis Vakoutis, SCLA – New Designation: AINS
- Lisa Baile, AIS, AINS – New Designation: AIC
- Lorie Arnold, AIS, CISR, ACS, AAM, AIAA, FLMI – New Designation: CISR - Elite
The accomplishments of these associates are a representation of the dedication to professional development found within the Glatfelter culture. We extend our sincerest congratulations and wishes for continued success to these individuals as they further their careers and education.
LEFT TO RIGHT: Alexis Vakoutis, Amy Chamberlin, Carissa Cheshire, Lorie Arnold, Lisa Baile