Glatfelter Insurance Group (GIG) is proud to announce the accomplishments of six associates who recently earned new insurance-related designations. Glatfelter is committed to growth and continued education, and associates are encouraged to pursue designations of their choosing each year.
These six associates completed all tasks, courses and exams necessary in pursuit of the following degrees and professional designations: Master’s Degree in Public Health Administration and Emergency Services, Associate in Claims (AIC), Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR-Elite), Associate in Risk Management (ARM) and Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS).
GIG offers congratulations to the following associates:
- Justin Eberly – New Degree: Master’s in Public Health Administration/Emergency Services
- Mackenzie Huber – New Designation: AIC
- Mary Korch – New Designation: ACAS
- Jayne Mann, CISR – New Designation: CISR – Elite
- Latisha Sterner, CISR, AIS, AINS – New Designation: CISR-Elite
- Blair Tyndall – New Designation: ARM
The completion of these degrees and designations is representative of the dedication to professional development found in each and every GIG associate. Glatfelter is proud to announce these accomplishments and commend the hard work of these individuals. We wish them continued success as they further develop their education and careers.
LEFT TO RIGHT: Mary Korch, Jayne Mann, Mackenzie Huber, Latisha Sterner
NOT PICTURED: Justin Eberly & Blair Tyndall