Glatfelter Insurance Group (GIG) is proud to announce that eleven associates recently earned new insurance-related designations. With a corporate culture dedicated to education, self-improvement and professional development opportunities, Glatfelter encourages associates to pursue designations of their choosing each year.
The associates completed all tasks, including courses and exams, in the pursuit of the following professional designations: Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA), Associate in General Insurance (AINS), Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Casualty Claim Law Associate (CCLA), Associate in Claims (AIC), Senior Claim Law Associate (SCLA), Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR and CISR-Elite) and Legal Principles Claim Specialist (LPCS).
Glatfelter offers congratulations to:
- Olivia Adams, CISR – New Designation: CPIA
- Cristina Andrewleski – New Designation: CPIA
- Lori Baker, AINS, AU-M, AU, CIC – New Designation: CPCU
- Paul Bachtel, AINS, ACLS – New Designations: CCLA, AIC, SCLA
- Deb Eshbach, CISR, AIC, AINS, SCLA – New Designation: CISR – Elite
- Rebecca Gasche, CISR – New Designation: CPIA
- Cindy Heffner – New Designation: AINS
- Jennifer Melhorn, CISR – New Designation: CPIA
- Kimberly Trigilio, CISR – New Designation: CISR – Elite
- Tracie Wigginton, SCLA, CCLA, AIC, LPCS – New Designation: CISR
- Craig Zepp, AIC – New Designation: LPCS
Through commitment to growth, not only as a company, but also as individuals, we build long-term value for our associates. Glatfelter is proud to announce these accomplishments and commends their hard work in achieving the designations.
From left to right: Kimberly Trigilio, Cindy Heffner, Craig Zepp, Cristina Andrewleski, Tracie Wigginton
Not Pictured: Olivia Adams, Lori Baker, Paul Bachtel, Deb Eshbach, Rebecca Gasche, Jennifer Melhorn