Glatfelter Insurance Group (GIG) is proud to announce that 11 associates recently earned new insurance-related designations. With a corporate culture dedicated to continuing education and professional development opportunities, GIG encourages associates to pursue designations of their choosing each year.
The associates completed courses and exams in pursuit of the following professional designations: Associate in General Insurance (AINS), Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR), Senior Claim Law Associate (SCLA), Associate in Insurance Services (AIS), Associate in Claims (AIC), Legal Principles Claim Specialist (LPCS), and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU).
GIG offers congratulations to:
- Kate Anderson, CPCU, AU, AIS, EMT – New Designation: AINS
- Victoria Bachtel, CISR – New Designation: AINS
- Heath Conrad, SM, AIC – New Designation: CPCU
- Tracy Flemmens, AIS – New Designation: AINS
- Stacie Gorny, AIS, ACLA, LPCS, AIC, AINS – New Designation: SCLA
- Tracy Guinn, CISR, AU, AIS – New Designation: CISR-Elite
- Jason Hilton, AIC – New Designation: LPCS
- Nicole Layman, AINS, AIC – New Designation: AIS
- Vincent Lewis, CSRP, AIC – New Designation: AINS
- Robert Murray, AU – New Designation: CISR
- Nicholas Petry – New Designation: AIC
GIG is proud to announce the accomplishments of these 11 associates. We build long-term value for our associates through commitment to growth, not only on a corporate level, but also as individuals. We commend their hard work and wish them continued success.
Back: Heath Conrad, Robert Murray, Jason Hilton, Nicholas Petry
Front: Kate Anderson, Tracy Guinn, Nicole Layman
Not pictured: Victoria Bachtel, Tracy Flemmens, Stacie Gorny, Vincent Lewis