Glatfelter Insurance Group is proud to announce the accomplishments of six associates who recently earned new insurance-related designations. As an organization dedicated to continued excellence, Glatfelter encourages associates to pursue new insurance or specialized industry designations each year.
The associates completed courses and exams in pursuit of the following professional designations: Associate in Commercial Underwriting (AU), Associate in Claims (AIC), Legal Principles Claim Specialist (LPCS), Casualty Claim Law Associate (CCLA), Associate in Insurance Services (AIS), Associate in Customer Service (ACS) and Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI).
GIG offers congratulations to:
- Scott Bankos, CPCU, AAI – New Designation: AU
- Adam Findley, CPCU – New Designation: AIC
- Ellen Henry, AINS, AIC – New Designation: LPCS
- Jason Hilton, LPCS, AIC – New Designation: CCLA
- Mackenzie Huber, AINS, AIC – New Designations: AIS, ACS & ALMI
- Nicholas Petry, AIC – New Designation: AIS
Image from left to right: Jason Hilton, Ellen Henry, Mackenzie Huber, Scott Bankos | Not pictured: Adam Findley, Nicholas Petry